MIT-100 Oil Expeller
Price And Quantity
- Unit/Units, Unit/Units, Unit/Units
- 10 to 250 Ton/day
- Human Machine Interface
- 20 to 150 Horsepower (HP)
- 20 to 100 Horsepower (HP)
- 6000 Kilograms (kg)
Oil Expellers are manufactured with consideration of:All bodies, gearboxes and bearing housings are made of high grade cast iron and cast steel,Two chamber design - pre-pressing & full pressing in single stage crushing for better oil recovery & profitable operation Heavy-duty cylindrical roller, thrust, taper roller and ball bearing are used.
All the parts have male and female seating to get the perfect alignment. All shafts are made from EN Alloy steel which means no wear and tear, no twisting. High yield at low cost.
Easy smooth operation with less power consumption compared to other expellers. Steam jacket is made from tested quality plates to uphold the teams and is provided with Long and horizontal types.
All gears are manufactured from carbon steel and are hardened to the required degree. They Machined to fine tolerances for proper meshing of the gears. Easy replacement of spare parts. Best desirable results in cake & smell. Available in various sizes for various needs .Technologically advanced infrastructure.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Middle East, Africa, Asia
- All India
- Federation of Indian Export Organization Vadodara Chamber Of Commerce Oil Technology Association of India Indian Plastic Institute Baroda Management Association